• Full read-through and critique
Fiction or Non-Fiction: Includes a full read-through of your completed manuscript draft; page-by-page edits, corrections and notes throughout, as well as an in-depth overview/critique with coverage of both literary and technical topics. The critique serves as an overview of both strengths and areas for improvement within an array of story, character, narrative, editorial, and other considerations, with the goal to elevate work to its best iteration for ultimate agent and publisher submission or self-publishing, and marketability and success.
• Partial manuscript, full critique
The same service as above, but for a portion of your manuscript, typically under 100 pages. This is a good place to start if you wish to gain valuable insight at this point prior to continuing forward while experiencing savings as well.
• Full read-through with brief evaluation
Includes a full read-through of your completed manuscript together with a written overview and evaluation, without edits or page notes. This offers an experienced author or a new or first-time writer a fresh set of eyes, second opinion, pointers, tips, and an emailed or telephone question and answer conversation thereafter. Good for someone who wants an evaluation but does not need or desire editing services at this point.
• Read and evaluate submission package, first 30 pages and query letter and/or synopsis
You have a submission package of your first approximately 30 pages, and either have—or desire to develop—a query letter and/or synopsis with our assistance for your submission package geared to agents and publishers. Includes a line-edit, feedback, and once changes are made, if any, a final proofread, as well as assistance with the accompanying documents.
• Developmental critique
A more elaborate, over-arching analysis of the work as a whole, along with a written commentary. Recommended when you have submitted and been rejected, or when you simply desire an in-depth evaluation and overview/recommendations for your work-in-progress manuscript at any stage.
For book manuscripts and other documents such as business plans, dissertations, articles, proposals, reports and others.
• Line-edit: This is a line-by-line edit of your full manuscript or other document, and includes analysis of the more intricate protocols and artistry—line by line and section by section—within your manuscript or document with margin notes and a light proof-read. Highly recommended before your final copyedit.
• Copyedit: Your manuscript or document is complete and needs a final proofread for absolutely clean and polished presentation. The copyedit addresses and corrects—on a line by line basis—any grammar, spelling, punctuation, usage, or other errors for a finished manuscript or document, ready for the eyes of an agent, acquisition editor/publisher or your intended readers and targeted audience.
• Book Proposals for Non-Fiction writers: You provide us with your vision for your book or your completed manuscript and we will develop a Book Proposal for submission to agents and publishers. Please inquire for more information.
• Submission Packages for Fiction writers: Your manuscript is finished and ready for market and you simply need a query letter and/or synopsis to complete your submission package; we evaluate or create on your behalf.
• Management, Direction, Representation: For authors, artists and other talent with one or more projects on hand who seek evaluation, direction, and possible representation. Available on a limited basis only; dependent upon review of project(s) and overall plan, vision and goals. Please inquire.
• Ghostwriting: Occasionally available for certain projects; please inquire.